From decorative pieces to durable packaging containers to branding tools, wood boxes can suit a variety of applications. Wood boxes are packaging materials used to support, protect, or carry goods. They are one of the best materials on the market today, offering a range of benefits for individuals and companies alike. Wooden packaging ensures product safety, allows a clean transition with less interference of human contact, and provides a customizable canvas to enhance brand recognition. At EW Hannas, we produce industry-best wood boxes, as well as other wood packaging materials like crates, pallets, bins, cases, skids, load boards, reels, pallet collars, and containers.
Established in 1918, EW Hannas is a leading wood manufacturer globally. We provide precision wood components and shelf-ready products often seen in stores across the US. With a century of history in the industry, we’re a top source for custom wood solutions to match your specific needs. We also control products while on transit to safely deliver your solutions with the attention they need.
Benefits of Wooden Boxes
In terms of packaging materials, wood has stood the test of time. While other packaging materials, such as plastic, may have gained headway in recent years, wood continues to be the most recommended packaging material due to its sustainability among other attributes. Other benefits include:
- Durable: Wood is inherently a durable material and lends its resilient properties to products made from it. A solid wood box can last for years if it’s well maintained, saving you the cost of replacement.
- Environmentally Friendly: Wood is one of the most eco-friendly materials available. Wood is a naturally renewable resource, does not emit harmful gases or chemicals, and is safe to decompose in nature. Further, wood is durable, easy to repair, and reusable. Unlike plastic and cardboard packaging, wood doesn’t contaminate soil or pollute landfills.
- Stackable: Businesses prefer wooden box packaging because it is space-efficient through stacking. Wooden boxes are strong and compact and can be placed on top of each other, saving space and allowing for easy transportation and saving on storage space.
- Customizable: Another great thing about wooden packages is that they can be built to fit your specific applications. The ability to personalize wood packages allows you to ship solutions efficiently, save on costs, and represent your brand.
- Reusable: Wood packaging can have other applications. If you no longer need the wooden boxes for shipping or storage, you can break them down to use as firewood. You can also make a wooden planter or decorative storage for magazines, towels, pillows, books, toys, etc.
- Repairable: Wood box packaging is resilient and hard-wearing, but it is also easy to repair in the event of damage, extending its lifespan. If a wooden box is damaged, you don’t have to replace it every time. A simple repair can help to bring it back to shape.
Why EW Hannas Is the Best Choice for Your Wood Boxes Needs
EW Hannas boasts a robust network of wood manufacturing plants globally, all adhering to the brand’s standards. The century-old family business takes no shortcuts to ensure all products comply with safe manufacturing practices. That’s why it works with SGS, Bureau Veritas, BRCS, and Intertek to certify processes and solutions. EW Hannas also holds certifications like ISO, ISO 9001:2008, C-TPAT, and FSC.
EW Hannas is your go-to source for quality wood boxes. If you’re looking for wood packaging solutions, you can count on us to give you the edge you need to compete in larger markets. Contact us today to learn more. You can also request a quote from one of our knowledgeable salespeople.